The largest selection of Factory Original OEM Genuine Rainbow vacuum cleaner parts! We stock parts for virtually every model Rexair / Rainbow back to the 1930's. Models include E2 Type 12, E-2 (e SERIES), D4, D3, D2, D, C, B, A.
If your Rainbow water vacuum needs spare or replacement parts, then you've come to the right place! We carry a wide range of new and gently used parts for both new and older model vacuum cleaners. Whether you need a new belt, canister, or even a new motor, we can help!
For help finding the right part number before ordering for your Rainbow vacuum series, please check the schematics or give us a call. We also offer free technical support for those who have purchased parts or units, which can be a real lifesaver if you run into any issues.
Different Rainbow and power nozzle models sometimes have different names that they are referred by. Below is a list of some terminology that is used:
- E2 Type 12, a.k.a. E2 2 speed, E Squared, E2 with Hurricane motor;
- E-2, a.k.a. e SERIES, E-1, E-2 single speed, E2000, Rainbow E, e-SERIES, e SERIES;
- D4C SE (with SE on handle), a.k.a. D4 Special Edition (referencing the Rainbow only or could be referencing the Rainbow with the R-4375C power nozzle) / D4SE Performance Edition (Referencing the PN-2 power nozzle with the D4C SE Rainbow);
- PN-2, a.k.a. Performance Edition power nozzle;
- R-4375C, a.k.a. Special Edition power nozzle;
- R-4375C, R-2800C, R-1650C, R-1650A, R1024, a.k.a. R-Series power nozzles;
- D4C SE, D4C, D3, D2, D, a.k.a. D-Series Rainbows;
- D2A, D2, D, a.k.a. Chrome Dome, R2D2.
Then you have different Series in the E2 Type 12 Models:
- Black, the manual shows on page two as "Model: e2 - 73db(A)", Black Onyx;
- Silver, a.k.a. Platinum, Blue;
- Gold, early version of this series has stripes similar to the E-2 (e SERIES™) model;
- e SERIES, reference to the Gold version as well as the E-2.