Are you ready to experience a clean like no other? We offer a number of vacuum model cleaning systems that can bring the power of water and professional cleaning right to your home.
Choose from one or our Rainbow vacuum complete systems that include all of the necessary accessories like upholstery brushes and specialty tools, or if you only need the basics, have a look at our main unit only options to order exactly what you need.
Take a look at the Rainbow power nozzle category if you only need to replace your main carpet cleaning attachment. With a conversion hose, the newer version power nozzles will connect to a year 1997 and older model Rainbow.
Different Rainbow and power nozzle models sometimes have different names that they are referred by. Below is a list of some terminology that is used:
- E2 Type 12, a.k.a. E2 2 speed, E Squared, E2 with Hurricane motor;
- E-2, a.k.a. e SERIES, E-1, E-2 single speed, E2000, Rainbow E, e-SERIES, e SERIES;
- D4C SE (with SE on handle), a.k.a. D4 Special Edition (referencing the Rainbow only or could be referencing the Rainbow with the R-4375C power nozzle) / D4SE Performance Edition (Referencing the PN-2 power nozzle with the D4C SE Rainbow);
- PN-2, a.k.a. Performance Edition power nozzle;
- R-4375C, a.k.a. Special Edition power nozzle;
- R-4375C, R-2800C, R-1650C, R-1650A, R1024, a.k.a. R-Series power nozzles;
- D4C SE, D4C, D3, D2, D, a.k.a. D-Series Rainbows;
- D2A, D2, D, a.k.a. Chrome Dome, R2D2.
Then you have different Series in the E2 Type 12 Models:
- Black, the manual shows on page two as "Model: e2 - 73db(A)", Black Onyx;
- Silver, a.k.a. Platinum, Blue;
- Gold, early version of this series has stripes similar to the E-2 (e SERIES) model.