Expand your options with one of our many accessories for Rainbow vacuums. Find a larger water basin, or a power nozzle attachment that can help you clean your carpet more efficiently.
We even carry longer hoses in lengths from 6 feet through 30 feet that can make it easier to clean an entire room without having to move the unit constantly.
Different Rainbow and power nozzle models sometimes have different names that they are referred by. Below is a list of some terminology that is used:
- E2 Type 12, a.k.a. E2 2 speed, E Squared, E2 with Hurricane motor;
- E-2, a.k.a. eSERIES, E-1, E-2 single speed, E2000, Rainbow E, e-SERIES, e SERIES;
- D4C SE (with SE on handle), a.k.a. D4 Special Edition (referencing the Rainbow only or could be referencing the Rainbow with the R-4375C power nozzle) / D4SE Performance Edition (Referencing the PN-2 power nozzle with the D4C SE Rainbow);
- PN-2, a.k.a. Performance Edition power nozzle;
- R-4375C, a.k.a. Special Edition power nozzle;
- R-4375C, R-2800C, R-1650C, R-1650A, R1024, a.k.a. R-Series power nozzles;
- D4C SE, D4C, D3, D2, D, a.k.a. D-Series Rainbows;
- D2A, D2, D, a.k.a. Chrome Dome, R2D2.
Then you have different Series in the E2 Type 12 Models:
- Black, the manual shows on page two as "Model: e2 - 73db(A)", Black Onyx;
- Silver, a.k.a. Platinum, Blue;
- Gold, early version of this series has stripes similar to the E-2 (e SERIES™) model;
- e SERIES, reference to the Gold version as well as the E-2.