D4C and D3C Rainbow Motor Brush (100-240v)4.8 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.
This item is sold each. If you need a pair to replace both sides on your motor, then please add a quantity of two to your cart.
Original factory OEM carbon brush for the D4 and D3 Rainbow. Be sure to measure and confirm you are ordering the correct size. (.4955 or just less of 1/2 inch).
Effective through serial number 7520714. The R5125 is the carbon brush that you need if your serial number is higher or if your measurement is larger. Check the "Related Items" tab for an R5125.
* SELECT OPTION: This item needs to be "seated" for proper life expectancy. We use a variable transformer (variac) to seat the brushes. If you are unable, we offer this as an optional service.
- Not properly seating in the carbon brushes can cause brush and commutator damage leading to costly maintenance and downtime
- By properly seating in the carbon brushes, it allows you to use rated current almost immediately
- Change all carbon brushes at one time
- Vacuum excess carbon dust to prevent from reaching machine windings and bearings
The M596 Seating Stone is only used to "clean up" the commutator of the armature and not meant to "seat" the brushes. If you are not exactly sure how to "seat" your carbon brushes, the service fee that we charge is well worth it in the long run.
If you do not seat the motor brushes, you can expect about a one year life before they wear out.
Customers Also Bought:
|Carbon Brush Seating Stone (M396)||$7.02 USD||Quick View|
|D4C First Version Brush Holder (R2700)||Discontinued|
|D4 Rainbow Motor Brush, Version 2 (100-240v) (R5125)||$16.91 USD||Quick View|