25 Inch Power Nozzle Cord Guide5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.
Original 25 inch cord guide for the R8538, R7423, R5661 and R5066 power nozzle wand.
These wands were standard with models PN-2E, PN-2, R-4375, R-2800, and R-1650 power nozzles.
- Cut the old cord guide in two near the center of the wand.
- Rip the cord guide away from the wand and rivets.
- Using flush-cutting end pliers, cut off the rivets.
- Insure that the wand around the rivet hole is free of burrs.
- Clean the wand with rubbing alcohol.
- Remove the paper from the tape on the new cord guide.
- Place the new cord guide on the wand in the location of the old cord guide, covering the rivet holes and apply pressure at the tape locations.
Customers Also Bought:
|Wand, Straight, Power Nozzle (R5066)||$19.79 USD||Quick View|
|Wand, Straight, PN2 (R5661)||$29.79 USD||Quick View|
|Wand, Straight, Stainless, PN2E (R8538)||$47.18 USD||Quick View|