Stem Swivel / Clamp Kit, AM I
The original design threaded end was shallow and difficult to attach to a sink. Upgrade with this kit for deeper threads and a larger nut for ease of installation onto any sink or faucet.
- Cut 50 foot existing hose off existing stem nut at faucet end of hose;
- Slip plastic hose clamp over hose;
- Insert new stem swivel through hole in old stem nut;
- Push 50 foot hose onto barbed end of new stem swivel;
- Tighten plastic clamp with pliers.
|Image||Item Name||Item #|
|Swivel Stem, AM I||R2042||Quick View|
|AquaMate I Plastic Hose Clamp||R2109||Quick View|
|Stem Nut, AM I||R6138||Quick View|
|AquaMate I Vinyl End Cap||R6146||Quick View|
|Washer, Screen, AM I||R7356||Quick View|
write a review
Only reviews from customers that have ordered this item from RainVac will be published.