D4C SE (Special Edition) Rainbow Non-Wettable Adaptor
This filter fits the late version D4 and the D4 SE (Special Edition) Rainbow.
Use the Non-Wettable Adaptor to aid in the removal of certain inorganic materials that are resistant to the wetting action of water. These materials may be found near a fireplace, on concrete floors or in areas where recent construction projects have occurred.
This foam filter should be used on a temporary basis when there is evidence of inorganic, water resistant materials escaping the machine.
Materials that would fall into that category include:
- fly ash
- carbonates (concrete, lime)
- powdered calcium compounds (gypsum, plaster of paris)
- powdered silicas (road dust)
- oily substances
If in doubt, please contact the manufacturer for information regarding specific applications.
Instructions For Use
- Remove exhaust cap from the Rainbow exhaust port.
- Insert Non-Wettable Adaptor into the cage portion of exhaust cap.
- Re-insert exhaust cap into exhaust port.
- Use Rainbow as directed in owner's manual.
- Remove Non-Wettable Adaptor and clean it with water after each use.
Because of their inability to absorb water, water resistant materials can raise the level of water in the water basin which could damage the machine. Extreme care should be taken to avoid overloading the water basin. Use of the optional 4 quart water basin is recommended for extreme conditions.
|Image||Item Name||Item #|
|D4 SE (Special Edition) Exhaust Cover Gasket||R4148||Quick View|
write a review
Only reviews from customers that have ordered this item from RainVac will be published.